branley Member
edited May 2023 in Troubleshooting

effective immediately

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @branley,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

It looks like you're Subscription is still fully active, so I did go ahead and disable the auto-renew at this time so you can still use Simplifi until the end of the current term. I can go ahead and cancel it effective immediately as stated in your post, however, I do want to err on the side of caution and receive confirmation from you before doing so.

Additionally, when it comes to deleting your data, are you looking to have your Simplifi dataset deleted, which is all of the data that you input into the program? Or are you looking to have your entire Quicken Account removed from our systems?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• branley
    Options

Yes please go ahead and cancel my subscription immediately and remove both my simplifi dataset and my account from Quicken.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @branley,

Thanks for confirming!

I have gone ahead and canceled your Simplifi Subscription effective immediately, as well as removed your Simplifi dataset. I won't be able to process your request for deleting your entire Quicken Account, as this must be made through our CCPA process available here.

Let us know if there's anything further we can help with!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.