Unable to Zoom Attachments on updated Android App

Options
2sonsjim
2sonsjim Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

With the latest update, I am no longer able to tap on an attachment and zoom in on the Android app. Tapping on the attachement on the Android app has no effect.

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

I can add an attchment, view the attachment, delete the attachment in 4.0.0. — But like you say there is no way to zoom in which I imagine on a receipt for example could be an issue.

Would also love to be able to DOWNLOAD (save) the attachment, so for example, I could print it (i.e. if it''s a receipt and i later need a copy)

EDIT: This is my first time learning attachments are there at all, this is potentially a useful feature.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @2sonsjim & @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that the ability to zoom Attachments has been removed with the 4.0.0 Mobile Release.

Since I'm still on 3.28.1, I was able to capture a video of the ability to zoom Attachments. If one of you wouldn't mind uploading a video of how it looks/works now, I can submit it to our Product Team to investigate. I'm not sure if this was intentional or an oversight, but submitting this data will allow me to find out.

Please also provide the Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If this helps, though it is hard to illustrate that it doesn't zoom .. generic attachment pictures from recently organizing my space. I tried tapping and inch to zoom in this

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Thank you, @RobWilk!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update becomes available.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15366

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey again @RobWilk!

A fix for this is expected with the 4.1.0 Mobile Release. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.