Credit cards that DO work with bill connect?

Options
robinsonsarah23
edited May 2023 in Bills and Income

Hello,

I'm having trouble understanding which credit card companies actually work with bill connect? There are a lot of posts saying that bank X and bank Y do not work, and the list seems to be changing frequently, so I'm looking for an up-to-date list of banks that do. (Specifically, credit card companies that have the connection which automatically populates the statement amount.)

I have credit cards from Chase, Capital One, US Bank, and Citi, but I am not sure I can connect any of them at this time.

Also, is there any information on when specific banks will be added? The ability to see the upcoming credit card bill amounts is offered by (a popular free competitor), so I know it is possible from the bank side. I just signed up for the Simplifi free trial, and I am hoping to stay as a paid user. I was specifically excited about the ability for Simplifi to project cash flow into the future, but that isn't useful if I have to manually update the amounts.

Thank you,

Sarah

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @robinsonsarah23,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

Unfortunately, there is no list to provide of all of the credit card companies that are currently supported by Bill Connect. I'd suggest just attempting to connect your Bills in Simplifi to the Biller, as this will allow you to see if the Biller is listed in Simplifi, and if the connection works. If you are unable to connect to any of them, feel free to reach out and outline what specifically occurred so we can take a closer look at it.

At this time, the only major credit card companies that I'm aware of that are not supported by Bill Connect are Bank of America, Citi, Capital One, and Wells Fargo. These are mentioned in our Bill Connect Support Article here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.