Freedom Mortgage not reporting correct balance

Options
jetuser
jetuser Member

Hi, it looks like whatever issue that was preventing Freedom Mortgage from being linked correctly (TFA issues) is now resolved. I have added the account to my Simplifi, however it appears to be pulling in the mortgage original loan amount as opposed to the remaining balance. I can't seem to get it to pull in the correct balance I expect to see.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jetuser,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a balance discrepancy with Freedom Mortgage in Simplifi.

Since Freedom Mortgage is still on our list of known issues, there may still be an issue with scraping the data even though you were able to add the account. With that said, however, we can certainly escalate a balance discrepancy with a bit more information:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Simplifi.
    2. A screenshot of the balance displayed for the account on the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the balance displayed for the account in Simplifi.
    4. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page at the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (must be taken from a web browser).

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• jetuser
    jetuser Member
    Options

Looks like the problem corrected itself. When I went into simplifi to obtain the images, its now reporting the correct balances.

This discussion has been closed.