Unable to access Fidelity FDP-105 (edited)

Options

Hello- these accounts are all unable to be added/ refreshed. Will this be fixed soon? They all show up as options when adding accounts, but do not work.

Fidelity nb.fidelity.com: Care Code: FDP-105

Guideline: Care Code: QCS-0429-2

Acorns: Care Code: FDP-106

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @smartcookie,

Thanks for reporting these issues to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to a few banks in Simplifi.

Since we want to keep Community posts specific to a single topic, you'll want to go ahead and create separate posts for each of the banks you're experiencing an issue with. However, no need to create a separate post for Acorns — this is actually a known issue, and we have an Alert that can be followed for updates available here. With that said, I did go ahead and turn this post into an FDP-105 error for Fidelity specifically, and you'll want to create a new post for the issue with Guideline.

For the issue with Fidelity, we do also have a known issue with them with a suggestion to try adding and updating your Fidelity accounts outside of peak hours or over the weekend (this is mentioned in our list of Known Issues here). I'd definitely suggest giving this a try to see if you're then able to connect the account. If the issue persists, please provide more information, such as how long the issue has been occurring, if it's occurring on an existing account or when attempting to connect to Fidelity for the first time, etc.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• smartcookie
    Options

thanks coach! I have posted an issue with Guideline.

• Diver4242
    Diver4242 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

We're trying to get all set up with Simplifi but it's frustrating we can't add our remaining Fidelity accounts (my spouse's). We keep getting this 105 error, and want to establish the history by getting it set up and tracking. I see this note on the problem and tagged this one and the ongoing problem in online banking issues.

Is this intermittent, i.e should we try perhaps once a day to see if we get lucky?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Diver4242,

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties connecting to Fidelity in Simplifi.

With the known issue for Fidelity, we suggest trying outside of peak hours, so I'd definitely continue giving this a try at different times of the day and different days of the week in hopes of finding a time that works. If you're unable to get the accounts connected at all, let us know so we can take a closer look.

Fingers crossed!

-Coach Natalie

• Jmcelvania
    Options

Just checking in here to see if there's been a more tenable solution for the FDP-105 errors with Fidelity accounts yet?

• Diver4242
    Diver4242 Member ✭✭
    Options

We kept trying at different times of day and finally it worked. I think the problem is on the Fidelity side.

This discussion has been closed.