CapitalOne Account Setup - 404 error

Options
jjill
jjill Member

I am in the process of transitioning from Mint to Simplifi, but am unable to set up my CapitalOne account. I am getting a 404 error when returning from the authorization page to the dashboard. The chatbot said this is a known issue, but I do not see it listed anywhere.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jjill,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Capital One in Simplifi.

I'm not aware of any known issues with Capital One and am not sure why the bot gave that response. I did pass the interaction along so the bot response can be reviewed — sorry about that! To troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing, you'll want to check a few things:

1. Make sure you're selecting the correct 'Capital One' instance from the bank list — for example, if you have a credit card account with Capital One, you'll want to use the option listed as "Capital One Card Services". I'd suggest trying some of the different options to see if any of them work for you.
    2. Make sure you don't have any pop-up blockers enabled that would prevent Capital One's authorization process.
    3. Ensure that transactions have posted in the account in the last year so it's discovered during the authorization process.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.