Arvest Bank care code FDP-108 - whats next

Options
chefdan
chefdan Member

Hi All,

I am new to this platform and setting up my accounts. I received a FDP-108 care code statingthat I needed to take an action on my end, however I have no idea whats next. I need for this platform to track my mortgage at arvest to really be fruitful for me.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @chefdan,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Arvest in Simplifi.

A 108 error indicates that there is some form of messaging or pop-up window on the bank's website that requires user action to bypass it. To resolve this error, you'll want to sign into the bank's website and look for anything that needs to be acknowledged or bypassed. If you don't see anything when signing in as normal, you'll want to try in incognito mode or a different browser, as well as check the bank's mobile app if you use it.

Also, since this is a mortgage account, have you tried the option listed as "Arvest Central Mortgage Company" in Simplifi, by chance?

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• mellis87
    mellis87 Member
    Options

Arvest Central Mortgage Company has not worked for some time. I've opened my own ticket some time ago and was told it was being worked on.

This discussion has been closed.