Wells Fargo Missing Transaction issue (edited)
Wells Fargo has not downloaded any cleared transactions since May 9th. I tried resetting the account multiple times with no luck. I even resorted to deleting and re-adding the bank institution. My accounts reflect the most current balance but there are no transactions being downloaded
Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing transactions from your Wells Fargo account in Simplifi.
To clarify, when you deleted and re-added the account, did just the same range of transactions that were missing prior not download, or did you not get any downloaded transactions at all? Also, just to make sure we're covering all of the bases, please take a look over the steps outlined here to troubleshoot missing transactions in Simplifi.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- The name of the account the transactions are missing from, as it appears in Simplifi.
- The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that are missing.
- A screenshot of the example transactions on the bank's website.
- A screenshot of the corresponding account register in Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing.
- A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page on the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
Thanks in advance!