Responsiveness of Support

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Feedback

Just wanted to give a public kudos to Simplifi support. Thanks for being so responsive and active in the community! I know a lot of users voice their frustrations here, but I gotta say that I am really pleased with the quality of assistance and ???follow-up-ish-ness??? of @Coach Natalie in the community!

I just - finally - tracked down and resolved multiple sync/bank/account problem(s) with another accounting software (Wave Accounting - Not a competitor to Simplifi!) that I use for our personal SmallBusiness.

• They don’t have phone support.
  • They don’t have chat support that’s not a robot.
  • They don’t have email support.
  • They don’t have a community.
  • They don’t have Projected Cash Flow balances.
  • They don’t have Jack.

Exactly 57 days later, I finally troubleshooted my way to a working check register with eyes on our business finances. Thanks Simplifi for not being Wave!

If you ever decide to offer a Simplifi Business plan, I want to talk with you!!!

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hear, Hear!

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Boydston
    Boydston Member ✭✭
    Options

I am glad you had a great experience b/c I just had one of the worst support experiences ever. A complete refusal (or inability) to understand the wonky behavior Simplifi is giving me ('ghost' debit transactions are being added to an account). They just kept saying those are manual transactions…

This discussion has been closed.