"Call me" broken

Options
Boydston
Boydston Member ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Report a Bug

"Call me" is broken on mobile app and web browser.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Boydston,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to receive a callback on Friday.

To clarify, how exactly was the "Call me" option broken — was it not available, was it not working, did something specific happen, etc.? It is my understanding that this option should not have been available over the holiday weekend, starting at the end of our Support Hours on Friday.

However, as of today, we are now having technical difficulties with enabling the callback option again, so it is currently not enabled. If you're still looking to receive a call back from Support, you may do so by starting a chat session and requesting a callback.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Boydston
    Boydston Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Natalie,

If I remember correctly, the button was available but clicking on it didn't work. I don't recall the point of failure though. It might have been totally unresponsive or it might have gone to a next screen, or somthing, and then failed. I am pretty sure that it never got to the point where I thought it worked and I was waiting for a call back. So, all I remember for sure is that the button was there but it was pretty obvious that it was not working.

This discussion has been closed.