Delete account

Options
rafasiqueira
rafasiqueira Member
edited June 2023 in Troubleshooting

Please delete my Simplifi Account and purge's its data.

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rafasiqueira,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

It looks like you're subscribed through Apple directly. I see that the Subscription was already canceled in that the auto-renew was disabled; if you'd like your Subscription canceled effective immediately, you'll want to contact Apple directly to make that inquiry.

With that said, when it comes to removing your data, are you looking to have your Simplifi dataset deleted, which is all of the data that you input into the program? Or are you looking to have your entire Quicken Account removed from our systems?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rafasiqueira,

Thanks for confirming!

Although I'm unable to delete your entire Quicken Account, I have gone ahead and removed your Simplifi dataset, which is all of the data you input into the program. Please note that while your Simplifi Subscription is still active until the end of the trial period, signing into Simplifi will create a new dataset.

If you'd like to have your entire Quicken Account removed, you'll need to submit a request here: https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us/ccpa/ca

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

This discussion has been closed.