Fidelity Pending Transactions/Balance?

Options
Diver4242
Diver4242 Member ✭✭

Does anyone else use Fidelity Investments (not the smaller local/regional Fidelity Bank) for their checking? My balance in the cash flow for checking seems to be lower than it should be, so I wonder if Fidelity is including pending transactions already and then Simplifi is double counting them. I saw the article and how to turn it off but I want to be sure this is happening. It's kind of hard since we have several transactions a day and it's a moving target!

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Diver4242,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

If you're seeing a balance discrepancy in Simplifi and you suspect that Simplifi is double-counting pending transactions, the best thing to try would be to disable the 'Balance with Pending' option for the account to see if doing so helps to clear things up. Please note that changing this setting will not actually impact anything until the next successful refresh, which can take 4-6 hours.

It sounds like you've already found how to disable the 'Balance with Pending' option for the account, however, the steps to do so are available here in case any other users are looking for them.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.