Refunds Never Removed From "Recently Posted" list in "Upcoming" Page

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Report a Bug

Browser: Chrome
App: ?? (Latest version as of May 2 2023)

The "Recently Posted" list on the Upcoming page appears intended to show the last two weeks' transactions. However, I have refunds show up all the way back to Nov 2022.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with the Upcoming section in Simplifi.

To clarify, by "refunds", do you mean that these transactions were linked to a Refund that was being tracked in the Refund Tracker specifically? Or are they just income transactions that were refunds to you? Also, do you see these same transactions listed in "Recently Posted" in the Upcoming section on the Mobile App as well? If you have the ability to do so, checking the Simplifi Web App from a computer web browser would also be helpful so we can see if the issue is mobile web browser-specific like it has been for some of the other bugs we've reported for you.

Please also provide the following additional information:

1. A screenshot of the Transaction Detail window for a couple of the improperly listed transactions.
    2. The version of your Chrome browser.
    3. The make of your Android device.
    4. A screenshot of the same section on the Mobile App for a comparison.

Please also provide your logs by using the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
    Browser: Chrome 113.0.5672.162

Yes, these are transactions that weere linked to a Refund being tracked in the Refund Tracker. They are also showing up in the mobile app (though the refund icons for these are orange instead of gray). I see the same issue on Chrome on a Windows platform.

Transaction Details

Edit Refund window (by clicking on the "refund complete" link above

And the mobile app screenshot

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thank you for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-16756

• Coach Natalie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

A fix for this issue is expected with the 3.79.0 Web Release and the 4.9.0 Mobile Release. Please let us know if you continue to see the problem after that time.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.