Balance with pending is inaccurate (edited)

Options
CamperWill
CamperWill Member

I have a bank account that has two pending transactions, when using the "Balance with pending" option, it is only displaying the balance after one of the two pending transactions.

e.g. Bank account has $10,500, two pending transactions are $4,500 and $5,600. The "balance with pending" only shows $6,000 instead of the expected $400.

Both of these pending transactions are "Transfers" to other accounts (credit cards), that got linked to the bank account from the credit card recurring series and a sync with the credit card companies.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @CamperWill,

Thanks for posting to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a balance discrepancy in Simplifi.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, I'd suggest first fully signing out and back into Simplifi to make sure everything is refreshing properly. If the issue persists, I'd next suggest deleting the pending transaction that doesn't appear to be counted toward the balance (in this case, the $5,600 transaction), and then signing out and back in again. At this point, you should expect to see the bank balance minus just the remaining pending transaction of $4,500, so it should stay the same at $6,000.

If all goes well with that, next you can recreate the pending transaction and then sign out and back in one more time to see if doing so helps to clear everything up and you end up with the correct balance. Once done, you can relink the newly created transaction to the Recurring Series.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.