American Express High Yield Savings Account - Transactions not appearing

Options
abbiefaye
abbiefaye Member ✭✭

My American Express High Yield Savings Account updates in Simplifi, but I’m unable to see any of the transactions in the account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @abbiefaye,

Thank you for posting regarding this issue!

Please provide the following information and I'll be happy to get this escalated:

1. The name of the account the transactions are missing from, as it appears in Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account the transactions are missing from, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that are missing.
    4. A screenshot of the missing transactions on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the corresponding account register in Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing.
    6. The current balance for the account, as displayed in Simplifi.
    7. The current balance for the account, as displayed on the bank's website.
    8. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭
    Options

DM'd you, @Coach Natalie!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @abbiefaye,

Thanks for providing the requested information!

It looks like the screenshot for #8 is the drill-down for the High Yield Savings Account instead of the Accounts Summary page for American Express. To clarify, they'll need to see the Accounts Summary page on the bank's website, which is the page you see after signing in that lists all accounts and balances. Please be sure to show the page URL in your screenshot.

Other than that, I have everything I need to get this escalated. I'll keep an eye out for a DM from you with the screenshot. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭
    Options

Just updated that and sent you a screenshot in a DM, @Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thank you, @abbiefaye!

I went ahead and got this escalated and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10289343

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @abbiefaye,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

We've heard back from our Service Provider and they think a fix has been implemented for the missing transactions, and they'd like you to give it another try. If the transactions don't download when refreshing your accounts, let's try an account reset as well.

http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, unfortunately resetting the connection didn't do it. Completely removing the "American Express - Banking" account and adding it back doesn't fix it either.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @abbiefaye,

I'm sorry the trouble persists!

I went ahead and resubmitted the ticket and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @abbiefaye,

I've heard back again, and they think a fix has been implemented for the missing transactions. Can you give this another try and let us know how it goes, please?

-Coach Natalie

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭
    Options

It worked! Thank you :)

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@abbiefaye Yay!! 🥳

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.