Rename 'Income after bills & saving' to "Upcoming Bills & Income" (edited)

Options
jaredbkt
jaredbkt Unconfirmed, Member
edited June 2023 in Feature Requests

This should be renamed to Upcoming Bills & Income to clearly represent what it is.

Also, I should be able to simply mark a bill as "paid" without the need to link it to a transaction. If I want to see how much I'm spending on cable or internet or the gym…that's what the reporting section is for.

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @jaredbkt,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

To clarify, the 'Income after bills & saving' section of the Spending Plan is not just for Recurring Transactions aka "Upcoming Bills & Income". The Income section is designed to track any additional income received throughout the month, and you can also mark transactions as one-time Bills, etc. So, although this section is definitely intended for upcoming Recurring Reminders, there are other items included here as well. With that said, however, we can certainly keep this Idea post alive to see if any other users would like to see this change made in Simplifi.

Additionally, for the ability to mark a Recurring Reminder as 'Paid' without linking it to a transaction, please be sure to add your vote and feedback to our existing Idea post:

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie