Charged before trial

Options
Dan Britton
Dan Britton Member
edited July 2023 in Troubleshooting

I started or try to start the trial, and was charged 50 before getting the 30 day trial. I want that money back and I won't continue this, not even with a trial

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not support, but I'm curious: Did you sign up from the web site or some app store? If you did it from an app store, I think you have to go through that app store, they have refund/cancellation procedures. Did you try a trial previously? I know google play, for example, will not let you claim a second free trial assuming you claimed one before recently, and they will bill you immediately, regardless of which app you are trying to claim a trial on.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi there, @Dan Britton!
    I am sorry to hear that you were not offered a free trial and got charged up front. At this time, we are doing away with our 30-day trial on our Quicken.com website 😢. The wording at the top "Try for 30 days risk-free" is referring to our 30 day refund policy. If you did purchase through our website and not the mobile app stores, you can shoot over a DM and I can work on your refund.

Thank you,
    Coach Blake

This discussion has been closed.