Can't login to Simplifi

Options
Neil
Neil Member
edited August 2023 in Troubleshooting

Hi I can't get into Simplifi.

I have turned off my VPN, cleared cache, checked and turned off any browser extensions. I have checked my email account at the login screen to see that this is the registered address (which it is). I have updated my password also probably 20 times and I still can't get in.

I don't know what else to try. Hoping you can help.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Neil ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties signing into Simplifi.

It looks like you're receiving a specific security error from our end that could be triggered by using a VPN or something along those lines. At this point, it looks like you need to allow some time to pass with no sign-in attempts to allow the error to clear. You'll also want to discontinue changing your password, and make sure you're not using a VPN or anything else that can hide your identity when signing into Simplifi.

The steps here will tell you exactly what to do for this situation: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5488767-why-can-t-i-sign-in#h_59a7663fe2

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Neil , were you able to log in?

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.