What's your favorite summer activity?

Options
Coach Natalie
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited September 2023 in The Water Cooler

With summer in full swing, we want to hear what everyone's been up to! What types of activities have you been out doing so far this summer, and what's your all-time favorite summer activity? Let us know by commenting below!

For me, so far this summer, I've tried to get down to the water as much as possible. We haven't made it out for a camping trip yet, but we've been fishing and swimming multiple times. I even tried a paddle board for the first time just a couple of weekends ago! My all-time favorite summer activity is floating the Boise River — which I intend to do this weekend!

Tagged:

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Waiting for snow to return!

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trips to the coast (Pacific coast in our case ), hangin' around the pool with kids and grandkids, lots of sunlight!

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Living in Alabama, it is summer most of the time. I play tennis all year round. I don't go to the beach much, and when I do, it is to play tennis. I guess my favorite summer activity is waiting for fall, which usually starts here in late October. Last year, it arrived early. Can we be that lucky again?

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
    MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

This discussion has been closed.