Add Totals to the Reccurring section

Options
jafquick
jafquick Member
edited September 2023 in Feedback

Recurring has all of your income and recurring bills/subscriptions. It would be great if you auto built in subtotals and totals into this section so you could - at a glance - identify how your recurring bills/subscriptions/income impact your entire year (as opposed to the spending plan which just gives you your current month in progress).

This is similar to how recurring will auto-tally each individual recurring payment with both an exact value and a yearly total. Just bubbled up to the respective subcategories and then the overall view.

Thanks - So far the tool is hitting exactly what I've been missing from other tools attempting to do the same.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jafquick,

Thanks for posting your feedback to the Community!

Have you taken a look at the Settings > Recurring page from the Simplifi Web App, by chance? As of the 3.77.0 Web Release, a 'Yearly' total was added to the Recurring Series list:

It doesn't appear that this data was added to the Recurring Series list on the Mobile App, though, and I'm not sure if the Product Team plans to add it. Are you looking for this ability on the Simplifi Mobile App specifically?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• jsy42
    jsy42 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agree. Seems like it would be easy to add a total of yearly totals on the settings recurring and upcoming all recurring pages. Would be really helpful until annual spending plan functionality is available.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Gotcha, @jafquick!

I'd suggest adding your vote and feedback here:

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• jafquick
    jafquick Member
    Options

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I guess I understand how the feature voting works now and I'll keep that in mind. The product is the closest I've ever used to understanding how to budget aggregate bank data in this manner. It is great, I hope some of these long time feature requests make it into reality.

This discussion has been closed.