Add a tooltip or a "View All Bubbles" option for releasing Other Spending bubbles (edited)

Options
pawebb
pawebb Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Feature Requests

On the Spending Plan under Other Spending, you can click on each bubble to drill down. Is there a way to release the bubble to view all bubbles other than clicking on another area like Income & Bills and then jumping back into OS?

If not can you add a View All Bubbles or something of the sort?

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

This ability doesn't appear to be currently available, so I went ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting the ability to release selected bubbles in Other Spending or to add a "View All Bubbles" option so other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it.

You've got my vote!

-Coach Natalie

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I just discovered that if you click on the active bubble it releases and shows all categories. The functionality is just not obvious.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@pawebb, I see that now too — good find!

Should we turn this back into a discussion and consider it resolved, or do you want to keep this Idea post alive for just the "View All Bubbles" option and/or to make it more apparent how to release the selected bubble?

-Coach Natalie

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I think you can mark it resolved. You might ask the team to add one of the blue tooltip bubbles to call out the functionality.