Union Savings Bank is not Updating FDP -102 error (edited)

Options
Mike T
Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

Union Savings Bank ( http://www.usavingsbank.com/ ) is not updating and has not been for about one week — continues to put up a FDP 102 error.

I have refreshed and reset the connection. Also made manual and then attempted to re-add. The system continues to say that it can't connect to this institution at this time.

This is a mortgage type account — can you please review? Thanks… Mike T

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Union Savings Bank in Simplifi.

I'm able to reproduce the 102 error with dummy credentials, so I'm wondering if the bank may be completing maintenance on their servers or something along those lines. Since you've been receiving the error since last week, we can certainly escalate the issue to find out, however, we do need to have you perform an account reset before doing so:

1. Hover over the menu on the left-hand side and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Locate the Financial Institution that's experiencing the issue and select the three dots at the end of it.
    4. Select Reset connection and then click Reset.
      Note: At this point, your accounts are in a "disconnected" status. If you do not continue with the linking process, the accounts will remain disconnected and will need to be tracked manually.
    5. Enter the User ID and Password you use to sign in to your bank's website, then click Connect.
    6. Once your accounts are presented, make sure the Link to one or more existing accounts toggle is enabled, and the correct account is selected for linking. Please see here for more details on properly linking accounts.
      Note: If Simplifi brings in any additional accounts you don't want to be added, you can uncheck the box to the left of the account to ignore it.
    7. Click Add when done.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what I was referring to in my previous steps - already did all that before reaching out. When I am prompted to add a new account and select Union Savings Bank, after I enter my name and password, I am still told that Simplifi can't connect to this bank and it throws an FDP 102 there.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Mike T,

Thanks for posting back!

Ahh yes, I do see that you even made the account manual. My apologies, I was going off what I saw from our end, and it was just showing account refreshes versus an account discovey. It doesn't look like you've tried since the 20th though — is that right? If so, let's give it until tomorrow to see if the error clears up. If you're still unable to connect in the morning, let us know and we'll get it submitted with the new connection attempt. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's correct but the 20th was yesterday. 🤣🤣

I’ll try tomorrow but this has been going on for about a week.

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No dice — still not working.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Mike T,

Thanks for giving it another try!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated with the new connection attempt, and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10425695

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Mike T,

I've received an update on the ticket stating that the issue should now be resolved. Can you give it another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

As of 12:20 PM Eastern Time, it looks like it do be working again. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.