Spending Plan Transfers not calculating correctly

Options
pawebb
pawebb Member ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is a bug or me.

I have all transfers in T&CCP excluded from the Spending Plan.

The total I am getting has the transfers included in the calculation.

What am I missing?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with the Transfers bucket in the Spending Plan.

It looks like you may be experiencing a dataset-specific bug. I have all of my Transfers set to be excluded, and this is what I see:

To be sure, would you mind providing an expanded screenshot of your Transfers in the Spending Plan so we can see all of the items listed and get a clear picture of what's going on?

-Coach Natalie

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

T&CCP window

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thank you for that, @pawebb!

How odd! I definitely think you're seeing a bug that we'll need to get reported. To do so, please provide the following information:

1. If you use the Simplifi Mobile App, do you see the same issue there as well?
    2. Is the issue presented in past and future months as well, or is it specific to August 2023?
    3. The browser and browser version you're using to access the Simplifi Web App.
    4. The OS of the computer/the make and OS of the device you're accessing the Simplifi Web App from.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Yes, same on mobile.
    2. I can't see past months (newbie), and there are not any transactions in future months. None of the transactions are recurring. If I add a future transfer for September I see this. If I include one side of the transfer the top number (black) appears to update correctly. The bottom number (blue) never changes.
    3. Safari Version 17.0 (19616.1.27.111.16) & Edge Version 116.0.1938.54
    4. macOS Sonoma 14.0 Beta (23A5328b); iphone 13 iOS 17 Beta 7; iPadOS Beta 17 w/ Safari; iPadOS 16.6 w/ Safari

Logs submitted.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thanks, @pawebb!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-17678

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie,

With the month about to roll over, will these numbers screw up my reports moving forward?

Once the defect is resolved will Aug be repairable to get everything back in line?

As a workaround, I set a custom amount of $0.01 for the T&CCP section.

Thanks

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

Unfortunately, I don't have the answers to those questions. Since the ticket was just submitted last Friday, our Product Team will need some time to debug the situation, identify the cause, and work toward a solution. Once any new info becomes available that I'm made aware of (including an expected fix) I'll be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, I really like your idea of setting a custom amount. 😊

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.