FDP-106 error with First Hawaiian Bank (edited)

Options
fett4paz
fett4paz Member
edited September 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

My bank, First Hawaiian Bank, two weeks ago did a system upgrade. Ever since, Simplifi will not connect to my account. I have gone round and round with FHB and Simplifi to no avail. Simplifi folks ask me questions (more than once) that suggest they have no real clue what to do. It was supposed to be escalated to a conversation between Simplifi and FHB over a week ago, but Simplifi just today stated something to the effect of "we should escalate this." I'm losing faith in Simplifi's professionalism in handling this. I wish that weren't the case.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @fett4paz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to First Hawaiin Bank in Simplifi, as well as for the poor support experience.

It looks like an escalation for the 106 error was submitted last Friday. Unfortunately, we won't have a lot of insight to provide on a solution or what's causing the issue until the escalation comes back, and they do take a little bit of time. Once an update does become available, the original agent you worked with will reach back out via chat. However, you're also welcome to reach back out to them at any time to request an update, as well as post to the Community so I can take a look for an update.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.