Mr. Cooper powered by ServiceMac Mortgage (edited)

Options
BeanCounter
BeanCounter Member ✭✭

I find both ServiceMac and Mr. Cooper mortgage when searching Accounts, but when providing my credentials, it returns a FDPCare Code: FDP-155.

As I understand it, that means the institution is blocking.

But… this is Mr.Cooper/ServiceMac! They're huge!

It there something else I need to do or is ServiceMac not doable?

Tagged:
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @BeanCounter,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

Typically with a 155 error, this means that the financial institution is blocking aggregation, so there may not be anything further that can be done from our end. For this particular error, we definitely suggest contacting the bank directly to help make them aware of the issue. With that said, however, we can certainly keep this request alive in case there are ever any updates to provide from our end or other users who may be looking for this connection.

We do need the URL for this request, though. Please provide the URL used when signing in on the bank's website.

-Coach Natalie

• BeanCounter
    BeanCounter Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the response. This was a former Homepoint Financial mortgage, all of which were just this month picked up by Mr.Cooper/ServiceMac, so this URL does not pop up on the Accounts search.

https://portal.mymrcservicemac.com/login

https://portal.mymrcservicemac.com/login

The other way to access is ServiceMac (searching ServiceMac on Accounts shows this one):

https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/myservicemac/#/login

Cooper is the largest nonbank home loan servicer in the U.S. and the third-largest overall, as well as a top 20 loan originator. Headquartered in Dallas, Mr. Cooper serves 4.1 million customers. The company, formerly known as Nationstar Mortgage, has been in business since 1994.

• ddub
    Options

I'm having the same issue. My loan servicer switched to servicemac and now I'm unable to connect it to my account.

https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/myservicemac/#/login

Is simplifi doing anything to fix this?

• BeanCounter
    BeanCounter Member ✭✭
    Options

Are you receiving a 155 error? If so, Coach Natalie commented above that it appears to be out of Simplifi's hands, and that ServiceMac appears to be blocking aggregation. I have not written to Mr.Cooper/ServiceMac yet, as it is hard to believe that, as large as they are, they will correct this situation if they haven't already.

Here is Simplifi's response why I try to connect to ServiceMac: "We are unable to connect to ServiceMac Mortgage at this time.
    Care Code: FDP-155"

ServiceMac also does not connect with other apps, such as Mint and Wave.

For example, here is Mint's response to ServiceMac: "ServiceMac Mortgage blocks Mint from connecting with them. Let them know you'd like to be able to connect Mint. Meanwhile, you can add a different connection. (155A)"

• ddub
    Options

Yea, I am getting the same 155 error. That's too bad since my prior servicer was using the exact same customer portal and I was able to connect it to simplifi "https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/……."

It must be something about how ServiceMac has their portal set up.

In any case, I sent an email to ServiceMac requesting that they allow aggregation. Will update this thread once I do hear back.

• BeanCounter
    BeanCounter Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you ddub, I just did too. Below is what I emailed to ServiceMac. Hopefully others with the same issue will cut and paste this and send an email to ServiceMac:

support@servicemacusa.com

Subject: Connection to ServiceMac account via Quicken Simplifi

ServiceMac currently blocks third party account access via popular finance/budgeting apps such as Quicken Simplifi.

For example, here is a response from Quicken Simplifi support: "Typically with a 155 error, this means that the financial institution is blocking aggregation, so there may not be anything further that can be done from our end. For this particular error, we definitely suggest contacting the bank directly to help make them aware of the issue.

Will ServiceMac ever allow Quicken Simplifi to connect?

Please allow third party account access for Quicken Simplifi via OAuth API.

(I included this link) https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/6997452-new-and-improved-way-to-connect-to-your-financial-institution-oauth-api

• kpeng2
    Options

I have the same issue. But Fidelity is able to connect to servicemac, It can get loan amount, balance, APR, etc. I wonder how they do it if servicemac is blocking all 3rd party access.

• BeanCounter
    BeanCounter Member ✭✭
    Options

Here is ServiceMac's response to my request:

"Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry. I will be happy to assist. 
    Unfortunately, we are not compatible with Quicken Simplifi, Intuit Mint, or any other financial management companies/products at this time and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Since we are not compatible with any of these financial planning apps, I am not able to advise you how to connect. 
    I know your time is valuable and I appreciate the effort you took to contact us. If I can be of additional assistance or if you have any further questions, please let me know. We thank you for the opportunity to service your loan."

• ddub
    Options

I received the same answer from ServiceMac albeit in fewer words:

"Good afternoon,
    Unfortunately, we don't integrate with third-party applications, such as MINT, Quicken, or QuickBooks.
    Thanks"

• Namssob
    Options

Bummer! THis, along with a small handful of other manual accounts (cars, etc.) will just have to be manually updated!

Related - if/when I manually update my mortgage payments, has anyone here found a "simple" way to properly credit/debit the correct accounts? In other words, if my mortgage payment is $1200 every month, are you just updating a Balance Adjustment transaction, or are you adding one smaller negative adjustment to account for the principal payment on the loan? I would prefer the latter, but it takes long.

• BeanCounter
    BeanCounter Member ✭✭
    Options

I gave up with it and left the mortgage off the books…

• brittny
    brittny Member
    Options

Please add Mr Cooper Powered by ServiceMac to your supported institutions

Login Link - https://portal.mymrcservicemac.com/login

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.