Transfers - "Exclude" settings not being honored

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Report a Bug

I will illustrate with screenshots, this is looking ahead to October on the spending plan:

The above shows one side unhidden from the spending plan transfers bucket.

I then edited the series from that sceen and (pardon the two screenshots necessary for this):

Then scrolling down in the window

You can see it was already set to exclude both sides of the transfer. It's not respecting the setting, if it was the spending plan would show one side hidden.

Yes, in the short term, I can and will hide this by hand, for all the october transactions.

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey @RobWilk — thanks for reporting this!

I think I saw something similar back when the Transfers bucket first came out, and I was able to resolve it by editing the Series to be included and then editing it again to be excluded. I'd definitely suggest giving this a try and then keeping an eye on things:

1. Edit the Recurring Series and uncheck all 'exclude' boxes, then click "Update".
    2. Navigate to Transfers in the Spending Plan to see if both sides are now included.
    3. Edit the Recurring Series again, and this time check all of the 'exclude' boxes and then click "Update".
    4. Navigate back to Transfers in the Spending Plan to see if both sides are now excluded.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worked Great.. I'm guessing something happened with older recurring series in the past that was since fixed.

Thank You

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.