Accounts List Not Showing All Accounts on Dashboard (edited)

Options
Havensd74
Havensd74 Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Using the Dashboard

Did something get updated on the menu of accounts on the left side of the main dashboard? I am unable to see the account(s) on the very bottom of the menu and the slider will not go down. When I try to collapse/expand accounts, it shrinks the menu even more.

I can log out and log back in to show the fully expanded account list, however, a couple accounts still are not accessible at the very bottom of the menu.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi there, @Havensd74! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with seeing your accounts on the bottom of the list. What browser are you using and can you check to make sure that your screen isn't zoomed in for me?

Thank you,

Coach Blake

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I am using Microsoft Edge. The screen is not zoomed in or out.

The only way I have found to see the accounts at the very bottom is to click on the lowest account I can see.

Once I click on the account, the menu bar scroll bar increases and I am able to scroll down. Very weird.

Also, the highlights for the main sections (Banking, Investments, Assets, etc) no longer show up. Those are helpful.

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me @Havensd74, we were able to reproduce this bug on our end and have reported it to our product team.

Thank you,

Coach Blake

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey @Havensd74!

Our Alert for this issue can be followed for updates:

A fix can currently be expected with the 3.88.0 Web Release. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.