Mobile App: Ability to change the sort order of Watchlists (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests

Greetings,

For Desktop, Simplifi offers the ability to sort the Watchlist (on Dashboard & by clicking into the Watchlist Module) in various ways.

For Mobile, there isn't any way to do this, yet - so please either:

• Make Mobile (on Dashboard & by clicking into the Watchlist Module) match the sort order that is set on the Desktop.
  • Or add a sort order selector to Mobile allowing it (on Dashboard & by clicking into the Watchlist Module) to be set independently.

I believe the current sort order is set to date created which seems like a completely pointless sort order. Currently, I have 28 Watchlist cards and thanks to Murphy's Law the one I want is always the last one listed.

P.S. This Idea is based on this older Idea Post (click here) which has largely been resolved.

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
33 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• weefo
    weefo Member
    Options

agree! Please !

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, I created what matters most first and then good to have. Right now it shows what was created last and that is not helping. We just need a way to reorder the watch list.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Hari Palat

You’ll find another Idea Post for this here. Please vote there as well.

[removed link to merged thread]

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for the suggestion!

Yes, would you mind clarifying if your request is for the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, please? As you can see from the link provided by @Flopbot, we have an existing request for this ability for the Mobile App, as the ability to sort Watchlists is already available on the Web App.

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie , you are right this for mobile. Thanks!

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SimpliJSHL
    SimpliJSHL Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Adding to this, custom ordering would be ideal on the mobile app (and web app for that matter), but at minimum would like alphabetical on the app. I just number my watchlist items so that they sort correctly on the website - would love that to work in app.

• punkorambo
    Options

the web app allows you to sort watchlists in alphabetical order and many other ways. Looking for that same functionality on mobile.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

See this already existing Idea Post and vote for it.

[removed link to merged thread]

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • TDStein99
    Options

I started using Simplifi a few months ago and have been loving it!! It’s taken a bit to get into all the features and I just started using the Watchlist. I agree that Date Created is useless as the default sorting order. If adding sorting options to the phone app is too much, please at least change the default to alphabetical.
    Thank you!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, watchlists are a quick way for me to add targets to other spending categories that are infrequent. I alphabetized the watchlists in the web app so I see the ones with targets first. Will love this on the mobile app.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• NoDough
    NoDough Member
    edited February 8
    Options

+1 for sorting on mobile. Same options as provided on the web would be helpful.. auto sorting Planned Spending items by highest value would help keep track of where money is getting used each month.
    This would be reminiscent of Mint’s budgeting system, which helped me keep an eye on monthly spending for many years.

• Helios
    Helios Member
    Options

Greetings,

Would it be possible to allow reordering of watchlist items? Currently have to delete and recreate in the correct order when adding new watchlist items. Would be great to be able to reorder without needing to delete and recreate them.

Thank you

• ChefKeith
    Options

yes vote on need for ability to reorder watchlist on mobile app