Issues in the "Upcoming" Widget Reminders

Options
mjn1979
mjn1979 Member ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Report a Bug

Beginning two weeks or so ago, I've noticed that the reminders in the Upcoming section of the mobile app, are not clearing when they should. If I try to match them to a transaction, I find that they are already matched. If I delete the reminder, it deletes the transaction too.

Also, similarly, if I set a new transactions as a one-time bill, Simplifi shows an unwanted reminder in the Upcoming section too. And if I delete the reminder, it also deletes the transaction.

Comments

• mjn1979
    mjn1979 Member ✭✭
    Options

Wanted to add, I've tried clearing the cache, clearing stored data, and I've completely uninstalled/re-installed the mobile app but no luck.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mjn1979, thanks for reporting this to the Community!

This sounds like the issue that was reported in this particular comment:

To clarify, are you just seeing the Reminders in question in the Upcoming section, or do you also see them in the same state in the Spending Plan or the Reminders displayed at the top of your accounts, etc.? I'm trying to determine if this is an issue with the Upcoming section specifically, or if it's with the Reminders in general.

Can you also provide some screenshots of the Reminders, as well as the transactions showing that they're linked to the Reminder, so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on, please?

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.