Marking a future payment paid

Options
ellinj
ellinj Member
edited November 2023 in Bills and Income

In the account transaction view, at the top of the page ther eis a cashflow graph and a list of upcoming payments. Is there a way to mark them as "paid". I have a bill thats due on 10/16, I paid the bill with a debit date of 10/16. In quicken I just used to add a "pd" to the check number field, looking for a way to do something similar so I can easily tell if an upcoming transaction has been paid.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• ellinj
    ellinj Member
    Options

In the mobile app I can view it in upcoming and use one of the flag colors but there is a way to do this on the web. Also, There isn't a quick way to see the flag without clicking into the transaction on the phone. Again, web doesn't display transaction options such as notes, etc, on upcoming.

• ellinj
    ellinj Member
    Options

As for your suggestion of entering a pending a transaction and matching it to the upcoming, again, this apparently can't be done on the web site. but seems to be possible on iOS.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not seeing a way to toggle the flag in the Upcoming section either on the web or on the app (Android at least). As far as I know, the only two ways to toggle the flag are from the transaction list (web only), where you can hover the mouse over a transaction and the flag icon is one that will appear and can be clicked; and second from the Transaction Detail on both mobile and web.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.