(web)Dashboard>SpendingPlan>"Error Loading data"

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Report a Bug

On the dashboard, I'm seeing this tonight, and wonder if it's related to today's update released

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I’m haven’t seen this. Are you still getting this error message? I do occasionally see a “misfire” when first logging in on the web and get a blank Spending Plan panel with a notification asking if I want to create a spending plan, but that is rare and usually self rectified in a few seconds.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm on a different computer at the moment (before i was on my mac laptop, now i'm on my windows all-in-one desktop), and it's working fine now.

But when it was happening, I tried page reloads and that didn't fix it, then.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, I haven't seen this either, but thankfully the issue has cleared up for you. As for the release, 3.89.0 & 3.89.1 came out last week, so that wouldn't have impacted anything yesterday.

Let us know if you see this issue again!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Well, it's still happening on the mac, but I think this is a clear cache/cookies thing because if i ran in incognito mode it was fine.

EDIT: Confirmed, clearing cache/cookies for 'all time' (took about 1-2 minutes) seems to have corrected this.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.