T. Rowe Price Workplace Retirement Account Aggregation

Options
Havensd74
Havensd74 Member ✭✭
edited February 9 in Investments

I have recently been able to reconnect my T. Rowe Price account and it is giving me the correct (total) account value. However, instead of the individual funds (with a corresponding ticker), I only get the total account value listed under the portfolio tab with a generic name "MAGEE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC 401K PLAN - 401K".

Is there a way to separate that to track the funds in the account (TRRDX and VFIAX) with the total shares and price for each instead of the combined account total?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Havensd74, thanks for reaching out!

Although I'm not sure why your holdings wouldn't be separated out in Quicken Simplifi like they are on the bank's website, we can certainly escalate the issue to find out, as Simplifi should be displaying data that matches the bank. To do so, please provide the following information:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. A screenshot of the Investments Portfolio page for the account in Quicken Simplifi that shows all of the holdings, values, balance, etc. (If you have multiple investment accounts, please filter the page to just this account.)
    3. A comparison screenshot of the holdings from the bank's website.

Feel free to send any of this info via DM if you prefer to keep it private. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Havensd74, thanks for providing the requested information! I have escalated this and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8050

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I was wondering if there has been any update on this? I can go back to a manual account if needed, although I'm trying not to. I have so many as it is.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Havensd74, I don't see an update yet, but I did give the ticket a bump. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. In the meantime, please keep the account connected so they're able to work on the issue.

Sorry for the delay on this!

-Coach Natalie

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I was wondering if there has been any movement on this? I still don't see my investments broken out by fund, just a total of all investments. I can make this a manual account, but you requested I did not do that. It makes it difficult to track the performance of these funds.

I think we are pushing like 6 weeks now, if nobody is available to look into this in the next couple of weeks, I will need to convert this back to a manual account again.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Havensd74, still no update.

If at any time you'd like to track the accounts manually instead of waiting, just let us know and we can close out the ticket. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello again,

I was wondering if there is any way to maybe elevate my issue, it's been 2 months since I identified it (or at least provide an ETA that someone may be able to provide support)?

I'm hoping Simplifi is able to provide support in a reasonable time as I would prefer to keep it automatic.

Thanks

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello again,

Since you were not able to respond to my latest inquiry, you can go ahead and close this ticket.

It is clear you guys are significantly understaffed to provide adequate customer support, so I have moved on to another software package.

Thanks.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Havensd74, I apologize that we were not able to resolve this in a timely manner for you. I went ahead and closed the ticket for now, but please let us know if you change your mind and would like us to continue working on it.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.