Getting Started: Stop selecting all recurring items by default or add an "unselect all" (edited)

Options
Marcin
Marcin Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests

I just signed up and after connecting my account I was shown a massive list of "recurrent bills".

Vast majority of them were not bills and not really recurrent - even stuff like one off drink in a bar while traveling on another continent. Really poor detection.

What made it infuriating though is that they were all selected by default so I had to uncheck all of them before proceeding.

You need to improve your accuracy and also stop selecting by default, especially ones with lower confidence (or add button to select/unselect all, also add sorting by amount or confidence).

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Marcin, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community, although I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this.

Since it sounds like your experience could have been greatly improved by having the ability to "unselect all" recurring items found, or to not have them selected by default, I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting such so other users can vote on it and share their feedback, and so our Product Team can review it.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie