Your Mortage Online is giving 102 error.

Options
FutureEye
FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭

https://yourmortgageonline.com/login unable to connect. Reached helpdesk with no ETA

@Natalie, do you know anything about this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie tagging you Incase you know anything on this issue.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for reaching out!

It looks like there may be a known issue with Your Mortgage Online returning a 102 error, however, I'd like to go ahead and submit your case as an escalation so we can find out for sure. First, though, we need to confirm whether the error is occurring on an existing Quicken Simplifi account, or when attempting to connect to Your Mortgage Online for the first time.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie , I recently came into Quicken from Mint. I am connecting for the first time and it did not work.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for confirming!

I went to get this escalated, however, it doesn't look like you've attempted to add this bank for a couple of days. Please go ahead and give it another try and let us know how it goes, please. If you're still unable to connect, I'll be able to submit an escalation using the new attempt. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tried now. Still 102 error. @Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks!

It looks like you've already escalated this issue via an interaction you had with Chat Support, so we won't be able to escalate it again. With that, you'll be hearing back from the original agent you worked with, but I do see that there's an update on the ticket confirming this is a known issue.

Sorry for not bringing better news!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie , no problem. I was not aware of the escalation. Thanks again!

• buchholz1bt
    Options

hello, I am receiving the same error for your mortgage online. What is the time estimate for when this will be resolved?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, it looks like the 102 errors with Your Mortgage Online is a known issue. They didn't provide an ETA on a fix, and we don't have enough reports of this for an Alert yet, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

now I am getting FDP-101 error instead of 102. @Coach Natalie

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Hari Palat,

Thank you for the update. It's possible that it's a temporary issue while the known issue is being worked on. If it's still giving you a FDP-101 error after more than 48 hours, please let us know!

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Coach Kristina & @Coach Natalie ,

I connect today to your mortgage online. It took a lot of wait time and multiple steps. 2-5 min or so. But yay it connected.

This discussion has been closed.