Here are the issues and features that we were able to tackle with Release 1.1.16
- FIXED: Issue corrected when pressing the enter key multiple times in the tag field.
- FIXED: Wells Fargo credentials modal is displayed even when the account is not added to the Simplifi account.
- FIXED: Upcoming card is not reporting future-dated manual transactions.
- FIXED: When making consecutive changes to Categories to Subcategory of the dropdown retains scroll position.
- FIXED: Recent Transactions card reporting incorrect amount for positive splits.
- FIXED: Income Vs Spending bar graph tooltip in the12-month view can become obscured.
- FIXED: When account not chosen, account dropdown doesn't show error for "Contribute" and "Take From" as in the Goals screen.
- FIXED: Long payee names not ellipsing.
- FIXED: Split income/expense transaction is displaying amount in green on the Recent Transactions card.
- UPDATED: Make 'Refresh' 'Settings' and 'Profile' show up as words next to the icon rather than tooltips.
Be sure to follow the Updates from the Product Team category by clicking the gear icon at the top right corner of the category and selecting Follow to get notifications when there are new posts!