Any chance to get Roundpoint Mortgage updated?

Options
DalMuTi
DalMuTi Member

Currently adding the account shows the URL roundpointmortgage.com.

Looks like they changed to use BKI connect, like some other providers.

Real URL is https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/servicinghome/

I submitted a request also.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DalMuTi, thanks for posting!

It looks like you're receiving a 155 error with Roundpoint Mortgage, which indicates an indefinite/permanent block by the bank. I am also seeing the 155 error when using dummy login credentials, which confirms the block. Unfortunately, we can't do anything further from our end regarding this particular error, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often. More details on this error can be found here.

Sorry for not having better news for you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @aimh,

Sorry not to have better news, but when I tested with dummy credentials, I still see the FDP-155 error. FDP-155 is an issue we can't troubleshoot. It is caused by an indefinite/permanent block by the financial institution. For more information on this error, please click here.

Sorry I can't do more to help!

-Coach Kristina

• Coach Natalie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey everyone, when clicking on the URL for Roundpoint Mortgage Company from within Quicken Simplifi, and then selecting "Sign In", I am redirected to https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/servicinghome/#/login , so the URL does not appear to be a problem.

Since the bank is returning a 155 error, we won't be able to do anything further from our end, as this is an indefinite or permanent block made by the bank (more details on a 155 error can be found here). Instead, we recommend contacting the bank directly to help make them aware of the issue.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• aimh
    Options

Any update on this? Also getting the same FDP-155 error.

• DalMuTi
    DalMuTi Member
    Options

Was it tested with the other URL? When we go to add, it does not use bki connect. The simplify URL says it's roundpoint.com. It should be using bkiconnect now.

• den4ps
    den4ps Member
    Options

Agreed, the current URL in use is "https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/servicinghome/#/login

Is that the URL Simplifi is using to connect? I'd imagine mortgages are a pretty critical part of personal finance, so it would be good to get some clarity and a fix in place here.

• Epsilonkore
    Options

I just signed up for Simplifi today only to be roadblocked by this same error. I agree, it looks like it is pointing to www.roundpointmortgage.com instead of https: //loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/servicinghome/#/login which is what I actually log into.

• DanielA
    Options

Same issue here, kind of a massive issue if I can't track my mortgage.

• Can quicken just update the URL please?

• Or is there a way to connect to an account based on manually inputing the correct URL?

• DalMuTi
    DalMuTi Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    1. When I click on the URL in simplify, it goes to roundpointmortgage.com. Not sure what I'm doing different, but the URL is not bki connect (until I click on 'sign in' and THEN get redirected to bkiconnect).

2. I pay for this, so why do I need to do the legwork of contacting the bank. Doesn't quicken have a group responsible for maintaining connections/APIs with vendors?

3. If you need us to contact Roundpoint to make a case for you as a customer, I am happy to do that. Provide me an email or phone number of someone who actually cares there (guess what, customer service for us only manages loans, not APIs and interconnects).

Thanks!

• FinancialDad
    Options

I have used other aggregators and roundpoint blocks all of them. This is not an issue of Quicken configuration - it's being blocked by the bank. RoundPoint worked for awhile and then they made a decision to block this information.

Even though we're paying for this service, Quicken can't strong arm banks into opening up connections they are unwilling to open. If they want to stop a webservice call, they can. The only possible path is consumers complaining, but mortgage companies are notoriously unresponsive to these requests as you're locked into them - unlike voluntary banking services. You could choose any other product available today and find the exact same problem. RoundPoint simply doesn't want to be consumer friendly.

• Andor
    Andor Member
    edited January 8
    Options

I'm currently trying Simplifi and [removed] (recovering Mint user of over 10 years…) [removed] seems to support Roundpoint - at least enough to get data periodically. They're using MX for that connection. So it seems possible. Is this something Simplifi is working on, or no? Thanks!

• craigcarp
    Options

Any change in this? I still see this as an issue — is anyone at Quicken working with Roundpoint to resolve????

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@craigcarp, thanks for posting!

Please see my response here for next steps:

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.