Ally Auto Care Code: FDP-103

Options

I'm unable to reconnect my Ally Auto account. Once I use credentials, I receive a 'Care Code: FDP-103' error.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jedmonson,

To assist with this issue, let's try some troubleshooting steps. The Care Code: FDP-103 error usually happens when trying to connect and the financial institution server responds that the login credentials are incorrect.

To verify that everything is being typed correctly, when you are typing the password on the add account screen, please make sure to click the eye icon at the right hand side so you can view what you typed.

If you typically use a password manager, I recommend that you try typing the password manually, just in case the password saved in the password manager is outdated.

If the issue persists after you have verified that you're typing the password correctly, then you would want to pull up a web browser and navigate to the financial institution's website. Once on their website, please verify that you are able to login successfully using the same credentials that you were using when trying to connect the account in Simplifi. This can help determine that you are using the correct login information and make sure there are no issues on the account side that may be blocking your ability to connect.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• Feron
    Options

I am having the same issue. I have double-checked that my credentials are correct and even changed my Ally password to be sure.

Is there any update on this?

Feron

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Feron, thanks for letting us know!

Upon researching this a bit further, it looks like the 103 error with Ally Auto Financing is a known issue with no ETA on a resolution. We don't have enough users experiencing the issue as of yet to create an Alert, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now. The same goes for you, @jedmonson.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• lstuiber
    Options

I'm unable to connect my Ally Auto Finance account. Once I use credentials, I receive a 'Care Code: FDP-103' error. I have logged onto the website with my saved credentials and copied the password from those saved credentials back to the app and am still seeing this issue. I have also attempted this over a few days with this same issue persisting. I am consistently logging into the Ally website just fine so I am confident there is an issue with account connection thru the quicken app/website. I'm looking for someone to look into this for a resolution.

Note: The url to link the account seems to redirect and take time to login so there may be a connection issue going on. I've confirmed that when using it to login thru the Ally website. Also, the link ally.com/auto could be used for the same connection without the redirects but there isn't an option to go that route it seems.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, we went ahead and created an Alert for this known issue that can be followed for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.