The Standard 401K Connection Not Working FDP-101 error

Options
vollmas
vollmas Member ✭✭

The website www.standard.com - listed under MasterPlan - Retirement Account in Simplifi, doesn't seem to allow connections to my 401K account through my company. The site I typically log into is https://login.standard.com/

I brought this up via support chat, and they said it was "escalated", but I'm new to Simplifi, and didn't know how to track requests like that. I wanted to see if anyone else has The Standard as their 401K provider, and if there were any successes with the current site? I get all the way past the MFA, type in the code texted to me, only to be greeted by the following:

We are unable to connect to MasterPlan - Retirement Planning at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101

Any updates or suggestions from the Simplifi team would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[edited to add error code]

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@vollmas, thanks for posting!

A 101 error indicates that the bank is temporarily blocking connection traffic. However, in this case, it looks like something else may be going on, and I do see that this issue was already escalated for you. Once an update becomes available on the escalation, the original agent you worked with will be back in touch.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter!

-Coach Natalie

• vollmas
    vollmas Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, @Coach Natalie! Appreciate the update.

• vollmas
    vollmas Member ✭✭
    Options

Happy Friday @Coach Natalie What is the best method to keeping up on the status of this request? It has been three weeks since the last update, and I have not heard anything from the original agent. Thanks for your help!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@vollmas, it looks like the ticket was just updated and they have requested the agent reach back out to you to let you know that this is a known issue with no ETA on a resolution.

Sorry for not having better news!

-Coach Natalie

• Codemaster
    Options

I would just like to confirm that this is happening to me as well. Works all the way to receiving the MFA text from the institution and then the immediate FDP-101 error. Based on your recent update that this is a known issue, I'll be following for the resolution. Thanks!

• Devan
    Options

I'm having this issue as well. Any word on an update?

"We are unable to connect to MasterPlan - Retirement Planning at this time.
    Care Code: FDP-101"

• I am also having this problem still. Please update when fixed.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, we went ahead and created an Alert for this issue that can be followed for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.