Help! Stuck in Get Started/Add Accounts

Options
WolfieGirl
WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Report a Bug

This doesn't bode well lol. Just signed up and stuck in the Get Started workflow.

During "Get Started", I added a handful of accounts, clicked "Next", it said "Hand Tight! We are finding your recurring bills and income". Waited a short while. It then said "All Right! We're done searching for your bills and income. Let's Continue" but the Continue button remained greyed out. I couldn't go forward. The back arrow was clickable so I went back to the Add accounts page. It showed the ones I had added again, but again, sent me to the Hang Tight screen, and the same thing. Waited awhile. It says "All Right!" but the Continue button is greyed out. So I can't move forward.

In reading one of the support blog articles, it looks like the next step is "Confirm your Bills and Income" but I can't reach it. I searched the community page as well and couldn't find a post about this.

Can anyone please help??

I'm on Windows 11 pro (OS is updated), Chrome (latest version), desktop.

TIA

Tagged:

Comments

• WolfieGirl
    WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

I went back again, added another account to see if that would un-stick the process. No luck. Back with a non-clickable Continue button.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow, that looks to be a bug (Someone with a coach name on a workday can report that — such as @Coach Natalie @Coach Kristina or @Coach Blake ). As a temporary work-around, you might want to try from the mobile app if that's an option.

The part where it searches for bills and income automatically is "new" since i joined (2-3 years ago), so it never even prompted me (to my memory) like that.

Rob Wilkens

• WolfieGirl
    WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks @RobWilk ! When I logged into the app, it knew I was on the next step. Definitely a bug for the web version, so appreciate the workaround!

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @WolfieGirl,

I'm glad to hear that using the mobile app allowed you to complete the Get Started section. Now that it's completed, are you able to use the web app without issue?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• WolfieGirl
    WolfieGirl Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Kristina I am yes, thank you! I just closed it out and logged back in. I didn't want to do that before because I was afraid it would skip the Getting Started process altogether and wasn't sure how critical it was to the initial setup. So just finished it in the app, then re-logged into the web app.

• dasboots
    Options

I experienced the same thing on a PC/Chrome. The work around seems to be to just open a new browser window with the same URL and the button appears activated. https://app.simplifimoney.com/get-started

This discussion has been closed.