Add support for Acorns Brokerage / Later accounts (edited)

Options

The Acorns Brokerage / Later accounts are not yet supported. I found the post from May of 2022 saying they are not supported, but I do not see anything to determine if this feature is on the roadmap.

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Oleksander
    Oleksander Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to get mine connected, both Investments and Later, using a trick that sometimes worked in Mint. Not sure if it was a fluke, but you can try this: on desktop, login to Acorns and click "remember this device". Once you've logged in and gotten through the 2FA, go to Simplifi in a new tab. Add the Acorns account as normal, but don't use autofill for the password (copy/paste is fine).

The next question is how often will it disconnect!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.