Vanguard Investment Login - FDP-102

Options
jdap
jdap Member

All vanguard accounts are currently unable to sync with error code FDP-102. What is the best way to proceed? Just sit and wait?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jdap,

Since this is happening with Vanguard, the first recommendation is to try again at a different time. Vanguard does block traffic at peak hours, which can cause you to see this error. If the issue still persists after 48 hours, please let us know so we can assist further.

Let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• CatBot
    CatBot Member ✭✭
    Options

I have also been getting this error with my Vanguard account for the last day or two. Is there a broader issue going on?

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @CatBot,

Currently, there aren't any open alerts for Vanguard. They do tend to block connecting during market hours: 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific Time. Typically, this block is not removed until 2:00 PM Pacific Time. Are you getting this error during market hours, or is this happening outside of market hours? 

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• mzlynzy
    Options

Seeing same error for Vanguard FDP-102

Seeing error all afternoon and evening, both during and after market hours and after extended trading hours.

• n8likes2Save
    Options

Seeing same error. Trying to add Vanguard as a new Simplifi customer (moving from Mint). It's 10:00 PM Eastern time. Will try again tomorrow.

• ryang1
    ryang1 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Same here. Refreshing after market close only works sometimes

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, it looks like most of you have been able to get connected to Vanguard as of the connection attempts I'm seeing today. 🥳

For Vanguard, since they block us every day at market open and close, we suggest adding and updating your accounts outside of peak hours as mentioned by Coach Kristina above.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ryang1
    ryang1 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Just got a FDP-102 at 12:21am PT (Dec 21)

"We are unable to connect to Vanguard at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102"

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ryang1, thanks for letting us know!

Any time a 102 or 105 error is received with Vanguard, we suggest trying outside of peak hours. Otherwise, you'll want to wait at least 48 hours to see if the issue self-resolves.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.