Turning Off "Early Access" has uncertain behavior

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Report a Bug

App: Web App
Device: Galaxy Tab 7+
Browser: Chrome

This morning I turned off the Early Access feature as I was attempting to address another user's question on it, and I got unexpected results.

Turning the toggle off immediately logged me out of simplifi and a dialog appeared saying an error had happened.

I logged back in and saw that the Early Access toggle was still enabled, so I tried to disable it again. There was a spinning circle icon that never stopped, so it appeared to be in an infinite loop or "hung."

I went to my phone to try the same procedure with the mobile app, but there it turns out early access was already disabled. I assume this toggle should have the same state no matter what device or app you are logged into.

I hit the refresh icon on the browser, the page reloaded and the web app showed me the correct disabled state for the toggle.

Have not been able to reproduce this behavior.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for letting us know!

I've seen this personally on my PC, but I always thought it was just me so I never reported it. I did go ahead and get it reported now, though, and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19012

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.