Two Chase Credentials - Unable to View Accounts from Second Login

Options
cara
cara Member

I found a previous post from a user earlier this year with a similar issue and would like to share my info to see if anyone has a workaround. My husband and I each have distinct Chase credentials.

My credentials have access to: 1) My personal checking and 2) our joint checking.

His credentials have access to: 3) his personal checking 4) his credit card, and 2) our joint checking as well.

Accounts #1 and #2 have synced successfully with my credentials, but when I add the credentials for his account, I select accounts #3 and #4 only, and proceed. The sync completes but #3 and #4 are not visible in Simplifi. When I try to re-sync his accounts, Chase recognizes that I have already shared data for #3 and #4.

I had similar issues on and off in Mint, hoping that I can use Simplifi to automate all of our tracking! Has anyone overcome an issue like this? Thank you!

Comments

• PhanTEJS
    Options

Unfortunately, I have not experienced this issue. I have 3 distinct Chase logins with various accounts and they all are currently up to date. Hopefully you can find a resolution for your issue.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cara, thanks for posting!

I'd suggest checking under Settings > Accounts to see if Chase is listed there as a financial institution, and what accounts are listed under it.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• cara
    Options

Thank you! I have done that; only account 1 & 2 are listed there.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cara, thanks for confirming!

At this point, I'd suggest acquiring a fresh connection with Chase. You can do so by following these steps:

1. Make all of the connected accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see all of the accounts listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to Chase using your login credentials.
    3. Carefully link the accounts found to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts by following the steps here.
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using your husband's credentials to see if you can successfully add his accounts.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.