System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

I'm getting an FDP-106 error with fidelity

Tagged:

Comments

• DelcoMike
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Before seeing this post I reconnected but only selected my Fidelity credit card, I don't want my other Fidelity accounts in Simplifi. This Fidelity account is updating only once a day at best, was much better prior. Do I need to reconnect again and select all accounts to improve the refresh? One a day is not good. Thank you

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @DelcoMike,

To answer your question, you should not need to have all accounts connected to speed up performance. That said, since you stated it's updating once a day at best (which implies sometimes it's not even updating once a day), I would recommend that you reset that account connection to see if that does improve performance. For instructions on resetting the connection, use this link for the Web app and this link for the Mobile app. For more information on how often Simplifi updates accounts, click this link.

If the issue does persist after resetting the account, please provide more detail about what information is being slow to update (for instance, are posted transactions not showing up when they should, are balances lagging behind reality, etc).

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.