Morgan Stanley Stock Connect "You have already added all your accounts" (edited)

Options

Am trying to add MS Stock Connect and receive the following "You have already added all your accounts at this bank." I have no MS account added or shown in my accounts list. Have tried a different browser and from the app with no change in outcome.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @wfnugent,

To troubleshoot this issue, first, please go to Settings>Accounts to check if Morgan Stanley Stock Plan is showing listed. If it is not listed, then more information would be helpful to look into this further. What kind of account are you trying to connect? What is the URL (web address) you go to when logging into the financial institution website directly?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• vak15
    vak15 Member
    Options

+1. Facing the same issue while trying to add Morgan Stanley Stock Plan.
    https://atwork.morganstanley.com/solium/servlet/ui/dashboard is the URL to access the financial institution website directly.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@vak15, thanks for reaching out on this topic!

Can you also navigate to Settings > Accounts to see if Morgan Stanley Stock Plan is listed as a financial institution, please? Also, is this a Morgan Stanley Stock Plan account, or a Wealth Management account?

-Coach Natalie

• vak15
    vak15 Member
    Options

Morgan Stanley Stock Plan is not listed in my list of accounts. However when I tried adding it, I am running into the same issue as the original poster.

And to clarify, this is the Stock Plan account,

• wfnugent
    Options

Natalie - MS Stock Plan is not listed in my accounts. I opened a case with support, which has been escalated.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@vak15, thanks for taking a look!

I'd like to go ahead and get your case escalated. To do so, we need the following information:

1. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    2. What type of account are you attempting to connect?
    3. Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or the sign-in process recently?
    4. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    5. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

@wfnugent, thanks for letting us know! It looks like your case was escalated, so Chat Support will be back in touch with you as soon as there's an update.

-Coach Natalie

• wfnugent
    Options

Any update on ticket 10675908? Have had no feedback from Chat Support

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@wfnugent, thanks for reaching back out!

We apologize for the delay; our Support Team has been pretty backed up and overwhelmed with an increase in contacts, so they've fallen a bit behind, which is why you haven't heard back. I checked on the ticket, though, and it looks like they need you to go ahead and give this another try.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• wfnugent
    Options

Still working on this with Tech help and they indicated that they were reaching out to MS. Fingers crossed.

• wfnugent
    Options

checking in again on this. Any update appreciated. Thanks.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @wfnugent,

We forwarded your case to Chat Support. Someone should reach out to you regarding the escalation. Please keep on eye on Messages in the Help Center.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.