Mint CSV file upload not working

Options
Jseagull
Jseagull Member
edited January 17 in Report a Bug

Last week I worked for a number of hours with the Simplifi chat support and we figured out that the Mint CSV upload isn't working. They provided a generic template but that is not an efficient way to load Mint data.

What is the status of getting the Mint CSV upload fixed?

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jseagull, it looks like Coach Blake is attempting to contact you back via the chat interaction you had. You can access your existing chats from within Quicken Simplifi by opening the Help Center and selecting "Messages" (I don't have any messages, but you'll see all of your open chats here) —

-Coach Natalie

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Natalie,

Blake was able to help me and resolved the issue. I had some extra columns in my CSV. Once deleted them it worked.

One other issue I found on an earlier upload was that the amount column needed dollars and cents. XX.xx

thank you for the good support.

Now I just need to figure out a few other issues. I will work through the Simplifi chat or ask for a call.

thank you,

Jonathan

Answers

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi there @Jseagull! I am sorry to hear that you were having issues with your Mint CSV file importing. I did review your chat interaction with our care team and just need a few other details. Would it be okay for me to reach back out to you through your existing chat in Simplifi?

Thank you,
    Coach Blake

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Options

please assist

This discussion has been closed.