How do I change an item in my spending plan from being a "bill" to a "subscription" and vice versa?

Options
aolafsson
aolafsson Member ✭✭✭
edited January 17 in Bills and Income

I cannot seem to find where in the Spending Plan I go to change something flagged as a "bill" to a "subscription" - I have 3 items that were auto-classified as a bill that I consider subscriptions and would like to move them to that other section.

I'm viewing "bills" as the things I MUST pay (not optional) - mortgage, all utilities, phone, internet, etc. "Subscriptions" are all those online services that I have committed myself to paying recurring, but I could cancel them if I wanted to to make more room in my spending plan. I'd like to distinguish this way, which is why I'd like to move these 3 items from bills to subscriptions.

Best Answer

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to Edit Series and select bill or subscription as needed

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3625912-managing-recurring-transactions#h_ce0862213b

If you need to make edits to an entire Recurring Transaction Series, you can do so through the Recurring section:

1. Hover over the panel on the left-hand side and select Settings.
    2. Select Recurring.
    3. Locate the Recurring Transaction you'd like to edit and click the three dots at the end of it.
    4. Select Edit series.
    5. Make the necessary changes and click Update when done.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Answers

This discussion has been closed.