Spending plan combining reminder and transaction in transfers

Options
MichaelW
MichaelW Member
edited January 22 in Report a Bug

I receive a monthly zelle from someone, but they separately sent the 14.65 above to split a transaction.

I have a "holding account" I use when I'm waiting for someone to pay me back, so the smaller transaction is a transfer. The positive side would be the bank import, while the negative side would be a manual transaction in that holding account.

n the spending plan, this now shows the reminder for the upcoming payment—which was never a transfer—as the positive side of the transfer, despite the amounts not matching. It also mixed up the accounts. Though I blacked it out above, the account shown under the upcoming transaction ($905) has changed to the holding account.

The transactions and reminder show the the correct categories once opened individually, and show in the right accounts.

I'm seeing this in the Android app, 4.15.2.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @MichaelW,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! How often is this happening (or is this the first time it has happened)? Does manually editing (or deleting/recreating the transaction) correct the issue, or does it make the same incorrect match again? Are you getting any sort of confirmation pop-up before the incorrect matching happens? Did this happen as soon as the transaction was created/downloaded? If not, do you recall what seemed to trigger this to happen?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.