FDP-101 Error Adding Evergreen Home Loans (edited)

Options

I've tried multiple times to add Evergreen Home Loans account. I've gotten through login credentials and verification code, then I get this error: "We are unable to connect to Evergreen Home Loans CareNet at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101"

Any suggestions for a fix and/or timeline for being able to add this account type?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @mjhedrick,

The FDP-101 error is a general error. Often these do resolve on their own. To troubleshoot this issue, first, please wait 48 hours and try again. If the issue persists past 48 hours, please let us know so we can help you troubleshoot this further!

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• mjhedrick
    Options

Hey Kristina!

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried again today and got the same error. Are there any next steps that you can take to help troubleshoot the issue? I snipped the error code to this comment.

Thanks!

-Mich

ael

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mjhedrick, thanks for allowing some time and posting back!

I went ahead and got the 101 error escalated and will let you know as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10704621

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mjhedrick, it looks like we need to schedule a session with you to further debug this issue. To request the session, please provide me with the following:

1. Confirm that the email address and phone number on your account are your best contact info.
    2. Provide your general availability over the next few weeks, and include your time zone.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mjhedrick, were you able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mjhedrick, thank you for DMing me the requested info!

I have requested the session. Please be on the lookout for an email with a confirmed date and time.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8784

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mjhedrick, it looks like they've emailed you a couple of times to schedule the session and have not received a response. Can you take a look, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mjhedrick, have you been able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.