Missing 5 months of credit card transactions

Options
kije
kije Member

I am missing transaction info from my Costco Citi card account. The current account value is correct. I can scroll through individual transactions going back to September1st, then have see a list of months, beginning with August, skipping March -July, then February back is available. Doing a search for a known recurring monthly transaction, gives the same result, nothing showing for the months of March-July 2023. I tried the missing transaction trouble shooting procedure, don't see them anywhere else in my records

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My guess is something was wrong with your connection those months, and it didn't download then. I think there is a limit of downloading about 90 days of transactions when it does downloads. Fortunately, past (cleared) transactions do not affect the balance for connected accounts. Quicken Simplifi gets the bank balance and applies manual non-cleared transactions on top of that balance. I'm oversimplifying that a little, but essentially it's similar to that.

Rob Wilkens

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kije

That's certainly strange. Did you just establish a connection with your Costco Citi account and these months didn't download or were thes months' transactions included originally and now they're gone?

Did you try disconnecting from Costco Citi and then reconnecting?

I wonder if you could download these months transactions and then import them into Simplifi.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.